[OrRando] I went to submit Perm Results at RUSA & look what I found.....

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Thu Jan 26 12:31:44 PST 2006

Mark Thomas chosen as new President
January 23, 2006
As mentioned in the February American Randonneur (which should be in
mailboxes shortly), Bill Bryant is pulling off the front of the pace line of
volunteers that has ably led Randonneurs USA since its inception in 1998.
Randonneurs USA thanks Bill for his tireless service including a strong pull
as RUSA President for the past two years. Bill will continue, as always, to
devote substantial time and energy to RUSA and to the sport - serving as
coordinator for the Fleches USA, administering various RUSA recognitions and
awards, being a wise presence on the board, and mentoring many riders and
volunteers.

At its January meeting, the Board of Directors chose Mark Thomas to be the
next RUSA President. The other officers for 2006 are John Lee Ellis (Vice
President), Tim Sullivan (Treasurer), and Terry Zmrhal (Secretary). Together
with the rest of the 2006 board (Bill, Don Hamilton, and Tracey Ingle) and
the volunteers, they look forward to serving the organization and the sport
in 2006.