[OrRando] Snoozeville

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:48:59 PST 2006

Jim -

I can't make the Randos this weekend - I am coming back from a knee op and
I've got to build the mileage back slowly so ...  I am riding with the PWTC
this weekend - out of Charbonneau.  Ride starts at 10 is in the 40 milish
range.  Here is the description:

Charbonneau & North Willamette Valley Ride: Distance
35-43 miles. Leaves at 10:00 a.m. from Miley Road in
Wilsonville. Traveling south on I-5 take exit 282B.
Turn left and cross over I-5, Miley Rd widens ½
mile ahead; parking on the right. This route tours
the north Willamette Valley, mostly flat routes
with rollers and low traffic. Non-group ride. Level
B . Ride leader: Benn Schonman, 503-775-8300.
503-224-8886.
503-254-7718.

It's been dry all afternoon ... and the sun has been pouring into my office
... bodes well for manana.  Pull me over if you are there and we'll ride
together!

Via con Dios!

-dr

Visit my Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride