[OrRando] FW: Bike Ride in Goldendale - Please join us

Mark Thomas mark at muthomas.net
Tue Feb 21 20:13:04 PST 2006

FYI

Mark
From: Golden Event Planning [mailto:goldeneventplanning at gorge.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 5:29 PM
To: rba2006 at seattlerandonneur.org
Subject: Bike Ride in Goldendale - Please join us

Hi Mark,

I have been trying to find a mailing address to send your organization some
information regarding our event and personally invite your members to join
us for our first organized bike ride here in Goldendale...located in
beautiful South Central Eastern Washington.  Could you please e-mail me an
address?  Could we list our event on your 2006 club events?  We could use
all the assistance and support your organization could offer.

You can check our event out on http://www.cityofgoldendale.com/events.shtml

Thanking you in advance, I hope to hear from you soon...

Lorraine Reynolds
Golden Event Planning, LLC
H/O/F:  509.773.0567
Cell:  509.250.1500