[OrRando] New Year's Day Ride

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Dec 29 16:03:21 PST 2006

Susan France wrote:
> Those riding their bikes on New Year's... last year 5 of us showed up to
> ride from Beaverton HS to downtown. Rickey Smith is leading the ride again
> this year as an official Portland Velo ride. How about we join one of our
> newest Oregon Randonneur/RUSA members (Rickey) for this ride.

Does this ride then link up with the BTA First Day of the Year ride from
Waterfron to Laurelhurst Parks?

If so I'll see y'all downtown.  I'm leading a Slug Velo ride from Johnson
Creek Blvd & Springwater Trail to the BTA ride.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity