[OrRando] New Year's Day Ride

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Dec 29 15:41:58 PST 2006

Those riding their bikes on New Year's... last year 5 of us showed up to
ride from Beaverton HS to downtown. Rickey Smith is leading the ride again
this year as an official Portland Velo ride. How about we join one of our
newest Oregon Randonneur/RUSA members (Rickey) for this ride. I know that
most of the west side randos are also members of PV so you might be torn by
the decision as to which jersey to wear. This isn't so difficult for me as I
seem to be wearing wool jerseys most of the time the past few weeks...

Jan 1, ready to ride 10 AM, Beaverton HS, near 2nd and Main. 12 miles each
way. No controls!

Cheers,