[OrRando] Columbia Hills 300k

Michael Sarino mwsarino at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:30:00 PDT 2006

Hi John,

Thanks again for all the hard work and time you and Bert put in to the ride.
  Despite the heat (I was really cooked for a while) it was a blast.

I jumped on a plane to Chicago on Sunday morning after the ride for work and
just got back, so I haven't had time to ask, but was curious about my time.

My friend Kyle Thomas and I started at the same time, hit all the controls
at that same time and finished together at 10:05 PM so was just curious
about our overall time differences of 16:05 for him and 16:24 for me.  It
doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but am wondering if I missed
something.

Also, was wondering if I could get Rick Blacker's e-mail address so I can
get in touch with him.

I don't know if I'll be able to attempt the 400k, but if I can get some more
training in and do a better job of managing heat exhaustion I'll give it a
whirl.  Take care and see you soon.
Mike