[OrRando] No tour... just perms

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Fri Aug 25 08:10:19 PDT 2006

I decided not to haul my BOB around in the heat but to ride perms instead.

Tomorrow I'll be riding the Clatskanie-Cape Disappointment Perm. It is 206KM
and about 6000 of climbing. If you'd like to start with me, I'll be leaving
at 7:15 (one must take the Puget Island Ferry to WA about 1/2 hr into the
ride and it only runs 1 time per hour). For anyone planning to ride the SIR
600k next month this is also a chance to see (in reverse) the section of Day
1 that you'll be riding in the dark ( Nasalle to Cathamet). Winds MAY be
favorable...  ENE in the morning shifting to NW in afternoon, but no
promises.

If you plan to ride this perm let me know in advance. This is also a chance
to pick up your jersey!