[OrRando] Preride Packet for OR Klickitat Ex 400k (9-10 Sep 2006.)

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Tue Aug 22 05:59:46 PDT 2006

A preride report pdf has been posted to the website for the Klickitat Ex
400k
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2006_Klickitat400_preride.pdf
The packet contains a detailed description, profiles, map, draft route
sheet and lodging list.
We will start from the Columbia River Gorge Hostel in Bingen at the
corner of Cedar and Humboldt.
http://www.bingenschool.com/
The start time is 05:00. The early start is to give you a better chance
of reaching Goldendale while there are services still open. Dave Rowe
and Paul Whitney are working on setting up controls at Brooks SP and
Glenwood. We will send more information as plans unfold.
Don't forget to preregister. It is very helpful.
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/brevet_reg.html