[OrRando] Oregon Randonneur Photos

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Aug 21 16:47:29 PDT 2006

Hello folks,

Ellee Thalheimer interviewed me today for an article in Sept Oregon Cycling.
We need some rando photos. Nate's are pretty darn good! His dad is a
photographer, and I cannot help believe "a good eye" runs in the family.
Nate, the editor of Oregon Cycling will probably want hi rez files of those
he'd like to use.

Nate's flickr sets
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58692499@N00/sets/

Michael, I haven't a clue where your photos are on line. I think the group
shot you took on the Snoozeville Populaire from the top of your truck was
particularly good. Hi Rez??

Anyone else have a particularly great shot they'd like to see in Oregon
Cycling of Randonneurs Rondoing?? Maybe something other than rearend shots.

I've cc Ellee on this email if you'd contact her.

She's also interested in coming down to ride with us on the Sept 24 200k
brevet that is tentatively starting in Corvallis. She'll be needing a ride
from someone coming from Portland that morning. Some of us will be "Darting"
down the day before.

Cheers,