[OrRando] OR Rando 400k?

John Kramer jckramer at gorge.net
Wed Aug 16 18:54:59 PDT 2006

So your thinking maybe you should ride your bike some because your pants
are getting tight and a closing your pants button is just a wistful
memory? And now it is looking like maybe your going to have to invest in
some elastic pants and a shoe horn? And your kinda bored laying around
all weekend watching the Discovery Military Channel and eating Dilly
Bars by the box while trying to avoid the yard work your wife has been
after you to do since June? But you just can't make it on September 9th
or you would for sure? What?  Well maybe... just maybe there is a way to
join  DaveReadyToRide and me on Thursday and Friday, September 7 and 8
as we try to beat the odds and pre-ride the 400k. Thinking thats a
definate noway maybe?  :-\ Well send me a note then. What are you
waiting for?
Here is your excuse-> http://tinyurl.com/pjh9t
Here is the preliminary route info to be updated soon->
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/jktest/400k_midcol_2006.pdf