[OrRando] Darts & Arrows- July 29 weekend

nate armbrust natearm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 07:48:00 PDT 2006

Kennedy School was my first thought too. In addition to eating brunch there,
it would make a nice finish for early finishers who wanted to spend the
night somewhere.

If you are not familiar with the Kennedy School, it is in NE Portland and is
another McMenamins pub/hotel - same as the Grand Lodge.

Nate