[OrRando] Three Capes 300K a ride report and photos

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Tue Apr 25 10:56:13 PDT 2006

Both of your ride reports were really super. It's nice to see folks taking
some time to actually enjoy the route.

I did hear Dick mention Rickreal, which means he turned south off the route
somewhere for extra mileage credit. Folks that have been doing the same
route over and over and over again for years and decades are having to
relearn navigational skills. Seriously, PWTC routes were the same every year
since 1987!!!

Now I have to try Martha's tacos. It's so close to home that I've never
stopped. I do often stop at the Mexican market a couple block down the road.

Susan.