[OrRando] screech owl populaire report...

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Sun Apr 16 09:37:16 PDT 2006

yeah, im up, and ive finished my report!

i mean really, how long can a report on a 100k in the dark take to
write, anyhow? :) especially with no pics (i SO hate my stupid old
digital camera. NOTHING came out useable.)

anyhow, its here:

http://www.blackbirdsf.org/randonneuring/2006_100.html

thanks susan for a great little ride, and del and nathan for the company!

-joel

--
joel metz  : magpie at blackbirdsf.org :  http://www.blackbirdsf.org/
bike messengers worldwide : ifbma : http://www.messengers.org/