[OrRando] Connector Thingy

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Sat Apr 15 16:13:36 PDT 2006

ooh i like it. nice kludge :)

hope i didnt come across as too flip or dismissive of your issue - i
just figured it was probably easily resolvable in either the long or
short term...

the idea i immediately thought of was to perhaps splice in some other
sort of connector a bit farther up the wire from the hub, to give
fingers and light better access to the coupling...

-joel