[OrRando] i am now prepped for the nighttime populaire...

paul johnson pjinoly at msn.com
Fri Apr 14 21:15:51 PDT 2006

You are seeing the world as it is, I'm talking about the way it could be.
Keep in mind spade connectors are not water proof either, try to think
outside the box and you too will be able to imagine something more durable
and less susceptible to fatigue.

Think of what design engineers might have said 20 years ago about a fork
(never mind a frame) made with no metal in it.