[OrRando] i am now prepped for the nighttime populaire...

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:39:11 PDT 2006

Joel and Bert -

Any thoughts on the lighting failures/shorts that were reported here
yesterday?  I wonder if it was a short _inside_ the fixture housing, rather
than exposure of the contacts to rain.

dr

Carboload your mind:http://www.readytoride.blogspot.com
See the cycling world through my Lens: http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride