[OrRando] i am now prepped for the nighttime populaire...

joel metz magpie at blackbirdsf.org
Tue Apr 11 13:43:57 PDT 2006

well, youre gonna find a big e6 booster in me :)

the lumotecs are fine, though - i rode the last couple of years with
twin lumos, and was just fine - but on pbp, when i first really got
to see the beam pattern of the e6, jealousy kicked in...

im just running one for the time being, mounted under the hbar bag to
the immediate left of the wheel. ill be adding a second eventually,
mounted to the right side fork tip, for better pothole vision.

-joel

--
joel metz  : magpie at blackbirdsf.org :  http://www.blackbirdsf.org/
bike messengers worldwide : ifbma : http://www.messengers.org/