[OrRando] New Years Day Ride --- Westside to Waterfront

David Rowe drowe2010 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 31 15:20:39 PST 2005

Thanks, Susan.  Would love to join you and Rick ... but am still recovering
from knee surgery (three weeks ago yesterday).  I am crossing my fingers, as
I hope to have clearance from my PT to get on the bike outdoors next
weekend.  Oh well - I'm off to the garage for another spin on the wind
trainer ...

Have a great ride and Happy New Year!

David

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power, and magic in it."  - Goethe

Visit my Lens at http://www.squidoo.com/readytoride