[ORRando] Nestucca River Road Closure

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Wed Sep 21 22:19:51 PDT 2022

Can anyone give me definitive information about closure of sections of the Nestucca River Scenic Byway?  One BLM web page says one thing, another BLM web page says a contradictory thing.

I was planning to ride from Carlton to Beaver and through to the coast on Friday, on the Nestucca River Road, Upper Nestucca Road, and Blaine Road.  Is this possible?  If not what other options are available.  One website says that Bible Creek is open, another that it is closed ...  nowhere have I found a map.  How is one supposed to know where "milepost 7" is located?

Any help much appreciated

Andrew Black