[ORRando] Feb brevet and populaire

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 14:44:31 PST 2020

Next Saturday. You must register before Thursday. There is no day-of registration.
Because of changes to insurance, you must be a current member of RUSA and there is now a per event fee charged for both events to help cover the insurance and other expenses.
You will be registering via google forms to keep things easy for administration.
I expect most riders to wait until the weather forecast is more settled. I’ll send out a reminder on Wednesday.

Cuesheet is final. Preride required no changes to cues.

Susan.

Sent from my iPhone