[ORRando] Perms and ORR events

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 10:55:39 PST 2019

Hi folks
A heads up regarding changes to RUSA event requirements. RUSA is working on obtaining insurance for the organization and events.
RUSA regional events will require RUSA membership starting December. I will update our event descriptions for 2020 accordingly. I will continue to offer events that require ORR membership and events that don’t require ORR membership as in the past four or five years. So, the only new requirement is RUSA membership.

The permanent program will be suspended at midnight December 2. So, if you are working on your P-12 or R-12, get those done on the 1st or 2nd.... the weather even looks decent. Otherwise you can travel to Seattle for a scheduled populaire or brevet. They are scheduled on weekends.  ORR is not holding events until Jan 1 (a 100&200). RBAs have no information on the permanent program/makeups/changes etc except that it will be suspended after December 2 until RUSA can obtain insurance to cover the program.

Susan

Sent from my iPhone