[ORRando] PBP-bound Oregonians?

Graham Ross ssormaharg at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:55:09 PDT 2019

Oregon Randos,
Please reply (not reply-all) to me if you're going to PBP. If you are, I'll
probably follow up to see if you are interested in having souvenirs from
Oregon to hand out to fans along the way.
On the ORR (and WR) FB pages I posted the idea that perhaps we should have
pins to give to helpful merchants, fans, etc. Seattle is doing it, but I
don't live in Seattle.
Since the collapse of trust in FB I suspect there are some people who
didn't see that post. The price for little pins is probably $6 - $8 for 20
of them. I can take on the production tasks.
Thanks,
Graham Ross