[ORRando] Hillsboro-Dallas brevet

Ownmail apblack at ownmail.net
Thu Feb 7 15:20:40 PST 2019

Good call, Susan.  There is no way to be sure, but based on information available, this is surely the right thing to do

Current NOAA forecast:
Winter Storm Watch

Expires 4:00 PM PST on February 09, 2019
Statement as of 2:06 PM PST on February 7, 2019

... Winter Storm Watch in effect from Friday evening through
Saturday afternoon...

* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 4 inches
are possible. Locally higher amounts possible, mainly above 500
feet.

* Where... in Washington, I-5 corridor in Cowlitz County and
Greater Vancouver area. In Oregon, lower Columbia and greater
Portland Metro area.

* When... rain changing to snow sometime between midnight and 6 am
Saturday. Periods of snow then expected at times through
Saturday afternoon.

* Additional details... plan for snow covered roads and difficult
conditions.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

A Winter Storm Watch means there is potential for significant
snow, sleet or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue
to monitor the latest forecasts.

Andrew