[ORRando] New Years 200/100

Keith Kohan bike2work2live at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 18:35:56 PST 2019

 Anybody know how many stop signs there are on the route?  After all, tomorrow is stop sign liberation day for cyclists in Oregon! Yay!
    On Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 04:38:21 PM PST, Susan France <susan.m.france at gmail.com> wrote:

 Riders who registered for tomorrow’s events. A bridge is closed on Laughlin Rd so I’ve changed the routes slightly. New GPS files and quick PDF is added to website. I will have a few cuesheets tomorrow.

The route is only .8 mile longer...basically, stay on Springhill, to 240, to Kuehne, to Hendricks into Carlton at mile 42.

Susan.

Sent from my iPhone