[ORRando] Spineless End of Summer Frolic

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Mon Aug 26 15:41:56 PDT 2019

> On 26 Aug 2019, at 12:11, Kevin <kevin97116 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Or alternatively, if you aren't looking for rando credit, the Willamette Valley Scenic Bikeway is an enjoyable pedal from Eugene to Champoeg Park, from Champoeg to Portland isn't difficult. The WVSB is 154 miles if I remember correctly.

I believe that I can claim to be the first person to ride the WVSB in both directions.   It was inaugurated on a CycleOregon weekend; I rode back on the following Monday.    What I most remember about the ride north was the deluge that caught me on Independence Highway.  It was like riding under a waterfall!

	Andrew