[ORRando] Woolistic wool jersey project (revisited)

Ken Lanteigne k.lanteigne at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:54:12 PDT 2018

Hi all,

There is some confusion about this email as it relates to my earlier query
about interest in an ORR jersey. I do apologize for not keeping everyone up
to date.

There is only one ORR jersey project going forward, and this is it. The
intent is to stay with the current ORR branding, with the last design.
Since Lesli has a working relationship with Woolistic, she is managing the
project.

Thanks,
Ken Lanteigne