[ORRando] Woolistic wool jersey project (revisited)

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:17:21 PDT 2018

I believe Woolistic has really improved their production values. My main
issue was with the super light model. I also like that they are reaching
out with a new ordering system.

I'll find out about delivery times, pricing and winter trainers.

I want to use the existing graphics package since we voted on this design
and paid for its creation. I'm happy to revisit designs for a future order
but let's get this one rolling for folks ok with the design.

LL