[ORRando] Woolistic wool jersey project (revisited)

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:38:50 PDT 2018

All,

Following up from an earlier thread, what is the interest in running a new
Or Rando jersey order with Woolistic using our last design (green with red
detail).

The good news is that Woolistic will set up a direct order page so no
individual has to manage orders or shipping.

Message from Alex @Woolistic:

Hi Lesli,

Good day. Any news on the custom wool Ore Rando jerseys?

If interested, we could set up an order page on the website where members
can order and pay direct. Then it will be shipped direct to them, so you
arent herding cats and chasing everyone money for a big group order and
then having to fuss with distributing them all. Works well with the other
clubs  we offered this to.

A final order date is set up on the order page (ex. all orders to be placed
by June X, 2018) and ETA is on the page as well.

Also we can offer superlight custom wool jerseys. I heard it can get
blazing hot in Oregon in summer so that could be of interest.

Best regards,
Alex

Woolistic Sportswear