[ORRando] Woolistic ORR jerseys - only 2 more weeks to order!

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Thu Jun 28 16:04:11 PDT 2018

Dear Lesli,

The “Size Guide” doesn’t say anything about the length of the Jerseys — neither the torso length nor the sleeve length.   The previous Woolistic Jersey that I have is size “Small” in the Chest measurement, but seems to be “Large” in the length.    I can pull up the sleeves, but can’t do much about the torso — at least, not if I want to use the pockets.

I would like another jersey, but I would also like to make sure that this one will fit.   I get the impression that Woolistic varies the chest measurements, but as far as length goes, "one length fits all.”

Is it possible to get length measurements for this run?

If someone on this list is has a 36” chest and is roughly 5’10” tall, I have a long-sleeved jersey for you!  (I’m 5’ 3”, and most of that is in my legs.)

	Andrew