[ORRando] R-12, P-12, K-Hound etc.

Andrew P. Black apblack at ownmail.net
Mon Dec 24 09:39:58 PST 2018

I’m looking to ride a 200k Perm in January.  I was thinking of Susan’s Scio Covered Bridges route, but am open to other routes.   My usual riding partner is going to be out of town, and I would love some company.

If you are interested in riding with me, please send me an email.  I should mention that I am not fast — 9 to 10 hours riding time for a 200k is typical for me.   Particularly on winter rides, I tend to use the balance of the time at controls eating real food and warming up.  So, if you like to polish off your 200ks in 8 hours, we are not going to be compatible riders.

	Andrew