[ORRando] ORR Merino Wool Jersey

Dieter Loibner dloibner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:35:24 PDT 2018

Thanks Ken,
I'm interested in a short-sleeved size L.
I think I tried, but failed to source the original design, which was dark
red with a black chest stripe and golden lettering.
I'm sure you saw the archived post about a
<http://www.orrandonneurs.org/jersey_2011/>local vendor from Eugene
<http://www.orrandonneurs.org/jersey_2011/>, dating back to 2011.

Best,

Dieter