[ORRando] Team forming for the Willamette Randonneurs Dart to Darkness Dart Populaire

Lynne Fitzsimmons fitzbase at comcast.net
Fri Jul 7 12:19:50 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Ray O and I are forming a team for the Aug 20 Willamette Randonneurs Dart
Populaire to Willamina.

We've got room for 3 more machines (bicycles, that is; a tandem counts as
one bicycle).

This will be a TOTALLY fun event; the organizer is planning a BBQ, and there
will be portapotties and a shower.  And places to camp on the property,
which is in the Zone of Totality.

I've designed a basic route which gets us to Willamina, with no gravel or
egregious climbs J

I'd like to get the team formed and registration in soonest, and by the end
of July at the very latest.

Information and team registration form is here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_z9fCafBb2XcjBIcUdsT1o4cW8/view

Let me know if you want to join the team!

Cheers,

Lynne F

Ps. Dart Populaires count for the RUSA Cup Team Event ride, if you need one
of those.