[ORRando] [For Sale] Rivendell Atlantis

David Rowe drowe2010 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:46:20 PST 2017

Greetings, Orandos!

It has a long while since I've had the pleasure of riding with you. But I trust those of you who remember me will recall that I rode a Rivendell Atlantis for many years. I thought I would keep it for life, but I had a custom bicycle made and my Atlantis has sat idle (and dry) in the garage for more than six years. So I have decided to put it up for sale.

If you are interested, check it out here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/132072980504?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Or feel free to write to me for more info.

I wish you all a happy new year - lets pray for dry, ice-free roads ahead!

David Rowe