[ORRando] 400/600 Results...Astoria Preregistration... OBM Progress

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:25:16 PDT 2016

Results submitted to RUSA for last weekend's 400/600. All riders finished.
The feedback from the 400k was very good so I plan to include this route
again in 2017 as one of our 400k options. Thank you to Keith Kohen who got
up and drove to Lebanon to get the riders started. He'd originally planned
to ride but came down with a bad cold. Thank you to John and Greg who
prerode this route and provided lots of service details.
.
Please preregister for this weekend's brevets if you plan to ride. We have
3 riders signed up for each of the days. I will be leaving for Astoria on
Friday morning and do not expect to check my email.  The weather looks
great. Greg Olson prerode both new routes and the cuesheets are now final.

OBM 1000 riders, 6 of them, are currently on Day 2. Today is the toughest
day. John has created a multi-event, multi-riders tracker. You can follow 2
of the rider's spot trackers here:
http://www.obm1200.com/p/function-widget.html