[ORRando] Flèche NW 2016: Register your team by Friday April 1

Theo Elliot Roffe theoelliot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:21:49 PDT 2016

*Reminder*: *Please register your teams for the Flèche NW* *by Friday April
1*.

The Flèche is a fun team event that comes but once a year. Ride a minimum
of 360K on a route of your own design with your team of 3 to 5 bikes (a
tandem is one bike, so you could have 10 riders!) in a period of 24 hours.
Then get together with all the other teams for brunch and tall tales on
Sunday!

*Destination*: Olympia, WA

*Finish*: Governor Hotel in Downtown Olympia; 621 Capitol Way S; Olympia,
WA 98501

*Start time range*: Noon Thursday, April 14th through 08:00 Saturday, April
16th

*Finish by*: 8:00 AM Sunday, April 17, 2016 – All Control Cards due at this
time!

*Fleche Brunch*: 09:00 Sunday April 17th, Governor Hotel

*Entry Fees*: $25 *per person*

*Banquet Brunch*: We will hold our banquet celebrating this year’s Flèche
Northwest on Sunday morning April 17th at 9:00 a.m. Friends and family are
invited and most welcome! The *banquet will cost $20 per person* (includes
tax and gratuity). Payment for the brunch must be made at the time of team
registration.

*Registration form and full details available on the SIR event page*
<http://seattlerando.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=569>
*.*

We still have rooms available from the group block on hold at The Governor
Hotel. Double Occupancy rooms for $89 (before tax). You can call them
(mention Seattle International Randonneurs), or use this booking link:
http://coa.st/v5mc

If you have questions or are still looking for a team or team members,
please email me directly: randotheo at gmail.com

Thanks and see you in Olympia!

-Theo Roffe
RUSA 5988

Apologies for cross-posting, some of you may see this message in multiple
groups.