[ORRando] March 5 events and results....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:04:05 PST 2016

Hi folks,

Preregistration for this weekend's 200/300 brevets closes Weds at midnight.
You can always drop me an email to add or remove you from the list. I
usually do printing Friday morning.

The weather is not looking all that great as in RAIN. However, the routes
do consist of 100k loops so you have an opportunity to change into dry
clothes (and not carry them with you) at the end of each loop. Also, the
aquatic center is open from 8am-7:45pm. There are showers and sauna in the
locker rooms ;-) You should plan on $4 to use the showers/sauna. I'm not
aware of any competitions this weekend.

I modified the 3rd loop of the 300k slightly near Silverton to use Gallon
House Bridge after riding part of the route last Saturday.

Results.... from the February events are not yet available. The RUSA
website is shut down for submitting results while the volunteers make some
necessary changes.

See some you this weekend.