[ORRando] Banks Elsie Results...

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:45:29 PDT 2016

The weather was ideal, and the trail was beautiful as always in the
morning. 5 starters, 5 finishers. Thank you Greg O for preriding the route
and accompanying me while I performed single-leg presses on my trike.

Next up is Molalla Foothills on Aug 6, a beautiful route that Michael Wolfe
designed several years ago. I love supporting the finish at the Backstop
Bar & Grill in Canby and hearing about everyone's summer adventures. I will
be out doing more single-leg presses on the flatter part of the route
before the riders start to roll in. No fee requirements for this brevet.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/rba/2016/MolallaFoothills_16/MolallaFoothills_16_info.html

Susan