[ORRando] 2017 events and website

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:18:07 PST 2016

Hi folks,

Michael is currently in the process of moving our website to a new server.
While this is occurring, we may have delay some of the functions and
website updates.  We've updated the main index with the 2017 schedule. You
will find information for the Jan 1 brevet and populaire. These will be the
same routes & times as last year. You cannot preregister for the event at
this time. Instead, I've included a link to send me email. I will keep a
list of riders as we did a few years ago.

Weather... always check the website before to assure we are still holding
an event. I will also send email to this group of any changes. In some
cases the events will be postponed to the following weekend. In other
cases, I may have to cancel the event.

Take care and stay warm,