[ORRando] April 16 Populaire

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:46:34 PDT 2016

Added to the calendar. This 100k route was used in 2006 and 2007 night
rides, hence the name. Not many current members have done this route and
the plan is to run it during the day... start 9AM from the New Starbucks in
Newberg. If your not up for a 400k and the day is nice, plan to ride. Free
to all.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/rba/2016/ScreechOwl_Pop_16/ScreechOwl_Pop_16_info.html

I've added a Feb, Mar, and Apr "unofficial" results to the website. Please
check these as it gets easier for me to make mistakes when I cannot enter
the official results fairly quickly after a brevet. Email me if something
is amiss.

http://www.orrandonneurs.org/results/2016-results.html

Thank you all for the enjoyable time on Saturday. I had a blast seeing some
of you out there on the course, on the Grand Lodge porch, and at the
soaking pool.