[ORRando] PBP'15 ride report

Jenny Oh Hatfield plattyjo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:16:24 PDT 2015

Another great ride report, and one I can relate to -- given that it also
took me a generous dosage of ibuprofen and ambivalent mood swings that
alternated between love, hate and delirium between MaP and the finish. And
I had a weird injury crop up as well: both of my heels where chafed by Day
3 and it's somewhat painful to wear anything but sandals right now. So who
knows what inexplicable physical bugaboos PBP conjures up to test its
riders? Also, this was my favorite line: "What if wild French country
panthers ambushed me in the night?"

Cheers,

Jenny