[ORRando] Verboort Results... submitted

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:20:15 PST 2015

First, a special thanks to volunteers John Kramer and Michael Powell-Parish.
We had 31 starters and 28 finishers; the three DNFs were mechanicals.
We had quite a few new RUSA members and it seems everyone had a great time
(even in the rain).

I've updated the website with the preliminary 2016 information. It is
mainly dates and distances at this time. However, there is a link to
information on the Oregon Blue Mountains 1000. John Kramer is organizing
this event next September.

Our first event is Jan 1, a 100k and 200k. Cross your fingers for
reasonable weather.

Cheers,