[ORRando] June Event Info...

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:30:21 PDT 2015

Is online now.

The Glacier 1000 is unsupported... but perhaps there is a rider who has a
spousal unit that can tote a bag to overnights as we had in an earlier
year. If that is the case, let me know and I can add that to the brevet
info.  I will continue to make changes to this information as I check all
the details. It has been 4 years since we last ran this brevet route.

The Kings Valley 200 runs concurrent with the 600k. The route is the same
as far as the Kings Valley market.

Congrats to all the finishers on this last weekend's events...I should have
results available closer to this weekend.