[ORRando] 6 Passes SR 600k

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:35:07 PST 2015

Hi folks,

Just wanted to let you know, I just got word that the forest service is
highly likely to decommission/downgrade several of the paved roads that
constitute a big part of my 6 Passes SR 600k.  So, if you're interested in
ever riding this route, I would suggest thinking about doing it this year.
We've had such a low water year, I would not be surprised to see if
passable by mid-June again (bearing in mind that there's still several
months between now and then, and things could still change.)

If you're interested in providing feedback to the forest service to
maintain road cycling opportunities in the Mt Hood national forest, I
learned about this proposal here: http://thegorgeismygym.com/savevistaridge/
 There's information at that web site about how to learn more about the
proposal and how to provide feedback.

-Michael