[ORRando] Chief Joseph Hwy 300K-Montana and Wyoming

Jason Karp belgradebobcat at msn.com
Mon Jul 20 18:07:47 PDT 2015

Greetings Oregon and Washington Randonneurs. Sorry for the short notice, but just in case y'all might be interested, I have a rather special brevet set up for August 1.  It's a 300K with a few bonus miles and a lot of altitude and climbing.  We start and finish in the small town of Bridger, Montana, south of Billings and climb over Beartooth Pass, getting to 10,947 feet above sea level, and then tackling the super scenic Chief Joseph Highway. All the details are here: https://sites.google.com/site/montanarando/Home
If you have the time, need something really challenging, and extremely scenic, come on over! Let me know if you have any questions.
Jason KarpMontana RBA