[ORRando] Glacier 2015

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:51:26 PST 2015

As always, the best attitude to have ;-) I look forward to seeing you again Jim.

I do not make promises before I'm able to make promises. So, yes, at
this point you should plan on making your own reservations and not
expect on-course volunteers as in 2007. We've actually have had a much
better finish rate, running this route unsupported.

Susan.