[ORRando] FS: Cycles J Bryant Randonneuse

joshua bryant franco650b at mac.com
Sun Jan 4 18:39:24 PST 2015

Hi gang,
I thought I'd offer this up to these lists before pursuing other routes.

650 x 38b Frame and Fork
53x54 STxTT measured on center.
EDelux I with vintage tail-lamp converted to LED.
Honjo Fenders
Custom front rack.
Stem, handlebars, decaleur and Seatpost all included.

Frameset only- does not include wheels, cranks, BB or saddle.

Full pop would be over $5k...asking only $3600, or best offer.
The bike has less than a few hundred miles on it at this point.
Need the funds to pay for treatment for my dog that has recently been diagnosed with cancer.

I can also get the remainder of the parts and offer a complete bike if someone is interested in that prospect. Please don't hesitate with any questions.

Heres a picture, many more upon request.
http://flic.kr/p/eaqMZQ

-Joshua Bryant
CyclesJBryant.com
503-381-8989