[ORRando] Wine Country Cues....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 21:47:54 PST 2015

The cuesheets are updated. The changes were mainly to clarify a few of the
descriptions from RideWithGPS, and to change the routing in McMinnville
(200k route)-- off 99W, to a quieter side street a block futher (Evers).

If Friday is similar to today it should be a beautiful, sunny, but chilly
day. Driving the route today was a visual delight. I could swear the
acreage of vineyards has double since I last traveled those roads.

If you need to change distances or add/remove you name after tonight, send
me email. I'll have extra cards on Friday.