[ORRando] Clearance sale (big markdowns!) in the RUSA Store. Just in time for the Holidays!

Susan Otcenas susan.otcenas at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 11:52:29 PST 2015

All,

The RUSA Store is undergoing a major reorganization.  We are making an
effort to refine and streamline the store's offerings.

As part of that process we have taken some significant markdowns on a wide
array of items.   Please support RUSA by making a purchase in the store.

http://rusa.org/cgi-bin/store_GF.pl

Here are some examples of the savings:

Gloves: Now just $19.95 (was $29.95)
Synthetic Jerseys (long & short sleeve): Now just $49.99 (were $70-$75)
Wool Jerseys: Now $79.99 & 89.99 (were $100 & $110)
Cycling Shorts: Now $ (were $45.00)
T-shirts & Polo Shirts - $9.99 & $14.99  (were $12-$20)
Coffee Cups:  Now just $4.99!
Waterbottles: Now just $2.99!

Please note: Items are limited to stock on hand.

We also have a LARGE quantity of 2004-2007 brevets medals in ALL distances
on hand.  We are offering these up for just $2.00   If you want one, act
NOW, as we will soon be removing the remaining quantities from our
inventory for ever.   LAST CALL!!

Thank you for supporting RUSA with your purchases in the store!

Happy Holidays,

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Treasurer