[ORRando] Daughter Moving to Portland Area - requesting help/suggestions on Apartments or Houses to rent - contact me off list

Paul Whitney pdwhitney at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 09:38:48 PDT 2014

Hi Everybody,

My youngest daughter Laura (20; palmares currently include an STP and a
half marathon - not to mention being one of the joys of my life) is moving
to Portland with her boyfriend in mid October from San Jose. If you have
any suggestions or pointers that I might pass on to them (e.g. good places
to live and/or places to avoid) please contact me off-list.

W/r to general location - here's what I have so far: "south/west Portland
or Vancouver as far as location apartments or cheap houses for rent"

Looking forward to seeing her there and having even more great reasons to
be there to ride with you all.

Thanks much,
Paul

--