[ORRando] 2015 tentative calendar

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 10:47:27 PDT 2014

The tentative calendar is now available.
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/2015_brevets.html
These dates are coordinated with other RBAs in the area. The calendar is
submitted to RUSA at the end of September and approved by the Board in
early October.
Next year PBP starts on Aug 16. In addition, there are two addition RM
events in the US. A new FL 1200 in mid-May and the Taste of Caroline in Oct.
The ORR calendar is comprised of some early Feb/Mar ACP events similar to
2011.
The regular spring events are on the same days as 2014 shifted one day.
Alternate distances are provided on those days. However there is only one
600 in the spring. SIR has 4 600s that are PBP qualifiers.
The Glacier 1000 is back on the odd-year schedule as to not clash with the
Cascade.
Each month, early in the month I've scheduled a 200k event.
Lastly, as in previous PBP years, Poorman's PBP is scheduled at the end of
August.

I do not have specific routes set at this time, but I'd like to have that
done before the end of the year.
Any comments or questions please contact me directly. I should be able to
respond to emails on the weekends.

Cheers,